6. Getting weird looks when you announce that you don’t like spicy food.
Contrary to popular belief, not every Latino grew up eating spicy food. And even if they grew up in a household that served a lot of spicy meals, that doesn’t mean they enjoy that kind of food now.
12. When you have to convince people that being Latino does not mean you automatically want a million babies.
Uh, that’s a big Lati-NO! ::adjusts tie:: I’ll see myself out.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.