1. This place makes no sense.
2. This is what your microwave always looks like.
3. You lose your keys on a daily basis.
4. Wearing white is a recipe for disaster.
5. Watching Hoarders makes you feel good about yourself.
6. Dirty dishes only go in the sink when the counter next to it gets full.
7. And why would you do dishes when you have pets?
8. The "five second rule" is more of a suggestion than a rule.
9. You're deeply confused by people who take a "whole weekend" to clean.
10. Ironing might as well be brain surgery to you.
11. You always know where your shoes are.
12. This is the only cleaning product you own/use.
13. Crumbs are a part of life.
14. Your closet is more of a clothes/everything vortex than a clothes organization area.
15. Though you usually see order where others see disarray.
16. Mistakes like this don't bother you.
17. Your car is a continual work in progress.
18. You've paid good money hiring cleaning services in the past.
19. Coffee rings are more art than "stains."
I mean, they could be, at least.