1. “Why do I have to wear a condom? Isn’t that what the pill is for?”
Look, you are about to have sex, and any complaints at this moment are stupid and childish. If said complaint results in no sex, then guess what? It was your fault.
8. “Why do you have to take so long to shop?”
Guys, just be happy she asked you to come along.
10. “Why do girls wear certain clothes if they don’t want me to look?”
Jesus Christ, can we give this complaint a rest already? Cleavage is not an open invitation for ogling. Neither are short skirts. Or tight jeans. Or sweatpants. Or Snuggies. You get where I’m going with this?
12. “Why wear heels if you’re just gonna take them off later ‘cuz your feet hurt?”
Um, maybe because they want to wear them anyway? Is that a good enough reason?
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩