1. You will do everything you can to try and fall asleep before them.
Sleeping pills, alcohol, going to bed an hour earlier, etc. You’ve tried it all in order to try to beat them to the punch.
9. Knowing they have to get up early, you’ve struggled with not waking in order to let them sleep.
Struggled, in that you inevitably wake them because you need sleep, too.
10. Sleeping in another room? LOL you can still hear them.
“Nowhere to run to baby, nowhere to hide…”
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.