13 Struggles Of Sleeping With A Snorer
Eh, sleep is overrated, anyway.
1. You will do everything you can to try and fall asleep before them.
2. But even if you do, their intense snoring will wake you up, anyway.
They can't be doing it on purpose, right?
3. Good luck falling asleep if they fall asleep first.
4. You will constantly nudge them throughout the night to stop, all to no avail.
5. It's even worse if they do turn on their stomach or side AND STILL SNORE.
6. And let's not even discuss when they fall asleep drunk or after taking medication, because then nothing will wake them up.
7. You've learned that pillows, earplugs, and white noise machines do nothing to cancel out the snores.
8. You've also bought the snorer those nasal strips, herbal remedies, etc., but none of which have worked.
9. Knowing they have to get up early, you've struggled with not waking in order to let them sleep.
10. Sleeping in another room? LOL you can still hear them.
11. When said snorer denies that they are, indeed, a snorer.
Who else do you think I'm talking to? The ghost of Jacob Marley?