1. McDonald's: Big Breakfast with Hotcakes (1090 calories)
2. Wendy's: Dave's Hot 'N Juicy™ 3/4 lb. Triple (1090 calories)
3. KFC: Chicken Pot Pie (790 calories)
4. Carl's Jr.: The 1/2 lb. Guacamole Bacon Thickburger® (1210 calories)
5. Arby's: Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Sandwich (800 calories)
6. Taco Bell: Cinnabon® Delights™ 12 Pack (930 calories)
The next highest item on the menu is the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito with beef, which clocks in at 870 calories.
7. Chick-fil-A: Breakfast Sausage Platter (810 calories)
8. Jack In The Box: Sirloin Swiss & Grilled Onion Burger with Bacon/Sirloin Cheeseburger with Bacon (1020 calories)
Or you can just eat 3.78 Original Monster Tacos™, which are 270 calories per taco.
9. Weinerschnitzel: Chicken Dippers 1 lb, without sauces (1130 calories)
As far as what Weinerschnitzel is known for, the Angus All Beef Junkyard Dog on a pretzel bun is the most caloric with 680 calories.