1. This dad who should’ve known better and was then put on blast.
3. The dad who should’ve realized that this store wasn’t exactly kid-friendly.
4. This dad who thought things were OK sooner than he should’ve.
10. This dad who is still figuring out the whole texting thing.
12. The dad who is going to throw his phone across the room by 2:24.
13. The dad who thought he could match his daughter’s left braid with her right one.
14. The dad who thought getting this onesie on would be no big deal.
19. This dad who was just trying to impress his daughter with his fancy footwork.
20. The dad who should’ve paid attention when proper cloth diapering was explained.
21. The dad who accidentally ordered toddler shoes for his not-at-all-a-toddler daughter.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.