1. Two of the best things in the world are football and tattoos. This has been proven by science. When combined, they make something extra special.
Whether it be simply an old school mascot like this Browns one…
3. … Or even this Bengals one. No matter what, the outcome is awesome.
4. Hell, even just a logo is rad, like this Ravens neck tattoo…
6. But if simple isn’t your thing, you can go all out and get something like this portrait of Chargers great Junior Seau (R.I.P.)…
9. And this Seahawks tattoo combining the logo with the Seattle skyline is truly inspired.
10. Biomechanical much?
Is the secret to the Niners success is that they’re actually robots?
11. If fancy and intricate aren’t your thing, you can always go the Traditional route, like this Vikings homage…
17. Also, you can go big and get a tattoo of your team’s mascot lookin’ swole, like this Bear…
20. And don’t forget about the versatile skull, which can be incorporated into just about anything. Take this Patriots tattoo, for example.
21. Like I can even have a list without a Raiders tattoo. Especially a Raiders tattoo with a skull.
23. Steelers skull that really highlights your nipple? Double check.
- A New York senator is trying to force Trump to release his tax returns by 2020 with a bill dubbed the TRUMP Act 📂
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺