1. Two of the best things in the world are football and tattoos. This has been proven by science. When combined, they make something extra special.
Whether it be simply an old school mascot like this Browns one…
3. … Or even this Bengals one. No matter what, the outcome is awesome.
4. Hell, even just a logo is rad, like this Ravens neck tattoo…
6. But if simple isn’t your thing, you can go all out and get something like this portrait of Chargers great Junior Seau (R.I.P.)…
9. And this Seahawks tattoo combining the logo with the Seattle skyline is truly inspired.
10. Biomechanical much?
Is the secret to the Niners success is that they’re actually robots?
11. If fancy and intricate aren’t your thing, you can always go the Traditional route, like this Vikings homage…
17. Also, you can go big and get a tattoo of your team’s mascot lookin’ swole, like this Bear…
20. And don’t forget about the versatile skull, which can be incorporated into just about anything. Take this Patriots tattoo, for example.
21. Like I can even have a list without a Raiders tattoo. Especially a Raiders tattoo with a skull.
23. Steelers skull that really highlights your nipple? Double check.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀