2. Confusing the difference between sneakers and exercise shoes.
Sneakers = acceptable footwear, i.e., Nike Air Max, Converse, Vans, etc.
Exercise shoes = meant for exercises like running, i.e., Saucony, Nike Frees, whatever your dad wears.
11. Refusing to wear shorts in the correct length/fit.
Like pants, baggy is no good and neither is ball-suffocating tight. Plus, too short and everyone can see the goods, too long and he looks like he stole his mother’s capris. Right at or above the knee is the sweet spot.
12. Overly matching because your man heard matching is what you’re supposed to do.
This is an example of a good tip gone bad. Yes, matching is important, but that doesn’t mean everything has to be in the same pattern or color. So the next time he throws on an outfit like this, nudge him to think again about his choices.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥