17 Surprising AF Uses For Stuff You've Probably Already Got In Your Kitchen
You can use your dishwasher to cook food. YES YOU CAN.
1. A veggie peeler can also create super cool cheese or chocolate curls.
Use cheese curls to garnish your salads or honestly, just peel chocolate off the block like you know you want to.
Get your own from Amazon for $8.99.
2. And a colander can double as the perfect ice bucket.
4. Use a pizza cutter to cut pizza OR a ton of other things.
You can use it for pizza, of course, but also use it for cutting sandwiches or waffles — even brownies.
5. Don't have a rolling pin? Use a chilled bottle of wine.
6. If you're trying to cut corn from the cob, use a bundt pan to save all the kernels.
7. Yeah, sure, an ice cream scoop scoops ice cream. But it's also great for scooping muffin or cupcake batter into tins.
8. Egg slicers slice eggs, but they do ~so much more~.
Stop risking your precious fingers for perfect slices. You can use an egg slicer on mushrooms, mozzarella balls, strawberries, bananas, avocados, olives — even hot dogs, if that's your thing.
Get your own at Amazon for $9.99 .