2. Packing his trusty shears and his guitar, Jun took off on an around-the-world trip this past April.
3. His goal? To cut the hair of more than a thousand people during his travels.
“I wanted to engage in something significant while I traveled,” Jun said, “and the only thing I can do is cut hair — so I thought I’d work on an idea of cutting hair for 1,000 people.”
5. Here he is cutting hair under a street light in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
7. While in Cambodia, he also gave haircuts to the children at a local orphanage.
8. So far he’s managed to cut hair for Turkish, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, British, Dutch, Slovak, and American clients.
9. Jun just made it to Thailand, where he’s now become so popular that he’s taking appointments!
“I cut four people’s hair today, but I still have appointment[s] this evening,” he wrote.
- The U.S. Justice Dept. will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, the suspect in last summer's Charleston church shooting.
- Police are removing thousands of refugees from an informal refugee camp on Greece's border with Macedonia.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.