1. If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to live in ’70s SHAG CARPET HEAVEN, well, check this out.
2. This yuuuuge house in Framingham, Massachusetts, is a total time capsule of 1970s glory.
Have you ever seen so much lime green in your life?
3. “The original owner built the house and customized it and did all the decor in the early ‘70s,” realtor Matt Cuddy told BuzzFeed. And even though the new owners have lived in the house for more than 20 years, they haven’t changed a thing.
So much wood paneling!
4. The curtains match the bedspreads perfectly.
5. Just looook.
6. And the bathroom is done in totally insane pinks and purples.
7. “It’s a time capsule,” said Cuddy. “I remember my own mother decorating the house like this with orange shag carpet and everything.”
8. Cuddy says the current owners are willing to sell or possibly leave some of their current furniture in the house for the next owners if they’d like to continue the ’70s-rific tradition.
10. So what are you waiting for? Jump on it!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍