4. OK, SO THE ANSWERS:
6. The psychology major says she’s stopped all the time and asked for autographs. “My favorite was at Disney World. I took pictures with a lot of younger children and parents asked me not to reveal that I wasn’t Taylor,” Jane told BuzzFeed.
“Even today at a doctor’s appointment a nurse asked to take a picture with me.”
8. “My goal is to work in the medical field with people who struggle with body dysmorphia and the behaviors that come with it,” she told BuzzFeed.
“As somebody that has struggled significantly with body dysmorphia, I love that I have a platform to spread hope and awareness of this problem.”
9. She’s definitely not above having a little fun with her T. Swift resemblance, though. Like crashing a wedding: “I just got a message on Instagram from somebody who asked me to be in their wedding because their boyfriend loves Taylor Swift!”
But ultimately, says Jane, “I just want to help others. I recognize that I need to focus and get a good education if I want to be of the best help possible. Combined with my personal experience with disordered eating I think that I could be a powerful voice — and it’s nice to have a platform right now to do that!”
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- South Korean lawmakers have voted to impeach President Park Geun-hye over a corruption scandal. She'll be suspended from office.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌