4. OK, SO THE ANSWERS:
6. The psychology major says she’s stopped all the time and asked for autographs. “My favorite was at Disney World. I took pictures with a lot of younger children and parents asked me not to reveal that I wasn’t Taylor,” Jane told BuzzFeed.
“Even today at a doctor’s appointment a nurse asked to take a picture with me.”
8. “My goal is to work in the medical field with people who struggle with body dysmorphia and the behaviors that come with it,” she told BuzzFeed.
“As somebody that has struggled significantly with body dysmorphia, I love that I have a platform to spread hope and awareness of this problem.”
9. She’s definitely not above having a little fun with her T. Swift resemblance, though. Like crashing a wedding: “I just got a message on Instagram from somebody who asked me to be in their wedding because their boyfriend loves Taylor Swift!”
But ultimately, says Jane, “I just want to help others. I recognize that I need to focus and get a good education if I want to be of the best help possible. Combined with my personal experience with disordered eating I think that I could be a powerful voice — and it’s nice to have a platform right now to do that!”
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."