1. Lucky magazine seems to think that this triangle bikini fits on the majority of bodies.
They ran a story about the bikini with the title “The Perfect: The Triangle Bikini That Works For Almost Every Body Type.”
Take a look at it. Consider wearing it. Take a deep breath. OK? OK.
4. Meanwhile, Lucky Executive Fashion Director Alexis Bryan Morgan waxes poetic on this American Apparel suit’s simple design.
“It’s completely fuss-free—no padding, boning, ruffles or bows—and the fact that you can adjust the string ties precisely how you want them means it works on most shapes,” said Morgan.
5. It’s pretty clear, though, that the suit has its limitations.
Like, say, if you have a big butt, or bigger breasts that need more support than a flimsy triangle bikini can provide, or aren’t super slim, or are larger than the generally wee sizes American Apparel carries (seriously, an XL at AA is like a small everywhere else).
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.