1. Lucky magazine seems to think that this triangle bikini fits on the majority of bodies.
They ran a story about the bikini with the title “The Perfect: The Triangle Bikini That Works For Almost Every Body Type.”
Take a look at it. Consider wearing it. Take a deep breath. OK? OK.
4. Meanwhile, Lucky Executive Fashion Director Alexis Bryan Morgan waxes poetic on this American Apparel suit’s simple design.
“It’s completely fuss-free—no padding, boning, ruffles or bows—and the fact that you can adjust the string ties precisely how you want them means it works on most shapes,” said Morgan.
5. It’s pretty clear, though, that the suit has its limitations.
Like, say, if you have a big butt, or bigger breasts that need more support than a flimsy triangle bikini can provide, or aren’t super slim, or are larger than the generally wee sizes American Apparel carries (seriously, an XL at AA is like a small everywhere else).
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎