1. Invest in a bra that really fits.
2. Remember size ain't nothing but a number.
3. Always bet on black.
4. Keep your closet simple.
5. Try this winning combination:
6. A bright scarf can make all the difference, especially in the winter.
"Cute scarves make it look like I'm at least trying." —Submitted by Jennifer Nelson (via Facebook)
7. Here's another surefire recipe for cuteness this winter:
"Try skater skirts with bright tights and top it off with a cute sweater. It looks comfy, it's warm, and best part: It looks cute." —Submitted by Lupe Antonio (via Facebook)
8. Follow this tip for longer-looking legs:
"For instant longer-looking legs: shoes in the same color as your trousers." —Submitted by Lotte Cleffken (via Facebook)
9. Experiment with lip color.
10. Find a good tailor.
11. It's all about the layers.
"Layer your shirts, blouses, tops, etc! An outfit can go from blah to amazing by just adding a simple cardigan, jacket, or plaid shirt!!" —Submitted by Shayla Bartles (via Facebook)
12. Make sure you can wear something multiple ways.
13. Try a turtleneck.
14. Invest in some super comfy pajamas.
"Luxurious pajamas. But wear clothes that are comfortable that don’t look like pajamas or gym clothes." —Submitted by amberlundyleigh
15. Fleece-lined leggings will change your life.
16. Try mixing patterns very subtly.
"I wear a lot of patterned sweaters with jeans and a lightly patterned-button down. It's impossible to go wrong; as long as you have one pattern that is the main focus and another that's barely there, you look fantastic." —Submitted by Paige Harrington (via Facebook)
17. Try a high-waisted look.
18. Say something bold with a statement necklace.
19. Never underestimate the power of your accessories.
20. Combat boots for the win.
21. Embrace color.
22. Pay attention to the fitted/loose ratio:
23. Ruined your dress? Make it a skirt.
24. Break out the bows.
25. Pick out your outfit the night before.
26. Hem your jeans.
27. Make sure your shirt is the right length.
"If you wear skinny jeans, pair with a top that comes halfway down your butt." —Submitted by MadisonED
28. Balance your upper and lower body.
"My style is really minimalist. The simpler, the better. I always try to have a balance between what I'm wearing in my upper and lower body. If I'm wearing some simple jeans or a simple skirt, I try to add some scarves or lots of necklaces. If I wear lots of neck accessories I avoid using big hats and lots of bracelets. And it's the other way round: If I'm wearing some saggy jeans with a huge belt I try to keep it simple in the upper body. " —Submitted by Valeria Bernal Malek
29. Mix florals and graphic patterns.
30. Belts can make everything better.
31. Rock some red.
32. Don't hide your wonderful self.
33. Remember that it's all in the details.
34. Pencil skirts 4-ever.
35. Spice up your outfit with colored denim.
36. Here's an easy trick:
37. Follow the rule of three.
38. Get yourself some comfy, well-fitting undies.
39. Invest in a clothing steamer.
40. Hats, hats, hats.
"Hats: They protect you from the elements, there’s a style for every outfit, and they’re an awesome way to style your head when you don’t have the time or inclination to subdue your hair." —Submitted by hannahp4aad0cff9
41. Go ahead, get weird.
42. Keep it simple.
43. And classic.
44. Remember: The world is your runway.
"I basically treat the world as my runway; I wear what I want and what I think looks good on me and don't give a damn about what anyone else thinks." —Submitted by Rachel Schiff (via Facebook)