1. Isabel Toledo is a Cuban-born designer probably best-known for creating the gorgeous dress Michelle Obama wore to the 2009 presidential inauguration ceremony.
3. The collection, says Toledo, is focused on “proportion and fit, which can be a challenge at any size.”
4. Lane Bryant recognizes, too, that plus-size women are sick of just wearing the same basic thing.
“There’s a myth that this client only wants basics,” said Linda Heasley, the company’s chief executive. “She has been told she can’t wear horizontal stripes or she can’t wear belts. That’s not true. We wanted to change the conversation.”
8. Check out the entire collection here.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.