2. The gown includes a fitted waist and beaded embellishment along the neckline.
It’ll be available later this month.
3. This isn’t the brand’s first foray into wedding dresses, but it is its most affordable.
Their 2006 Viktor & Rolf collection included a wedding dress that retailed for $349. That’s not super expensive for a wedding dress, but it isn’t particularly affordable for H&M, either.
4. H&M isn’t the only mass retailer to offer affordable wedding gowns. Target’s TEVOLIO line comes in around $99 too.
It also offers bridesmaid dresses.
6. If H&M’s $99 dress is successful, it could potentially revolutionize the wedding gown industry.
As the Washington Post’s Caitlin Dewey writes, “H&M is essentially telling brides that what they wear on their wedding day has no bearing on how much they love their spouse-to-be.” Which is something we all knew anyway, right, guys? Right?
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets
- Spanish basketball player Pau Gasol may not compete at the Rio Olympics due to Zika virus concerns.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.