2. The gown includes a fitted waist and beaded embellishment along the neckline.
It’ll be available later this month.
3. This isn’t the brand’s first foray into wedding dresses, but it is its most affordable.
Their 2006 Viktor & Rolf collection included a wedding dress that retailed for $349. That’s not super expensive for a wedding dress, but it isn’t particularly affordable for H&M, either.
4. H&M isn’t the only mass retailer to offer affordable wedding gowns. Target’s TEVOLIO line comes in around $99 too.
It also offers bridesmaid dresses.
6. If H&M’s $99 dress is successful, it could potentially revolutionize the wedding gown industry.
As the Washington Post’s Caitlin Dewey writes, “H&M is essentially telling brides that what they wear on their wedding day has no bearing on how much they love their spouse-to-be.” Which is something we all knew anyway, right, guys? Right?
- Today's the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.