4. LOFT claimed it had a totally good reason for why they Photoshopped this model into oblivion — it was to remove a tattoo.
The photo in question was actually only minimally retouched to remove a tattoo, claimed LOFT in a statement to the Huffington Post. “Admittedly, the photo highlighted the model at an awkward angle, making it look as if there had been significant retouching. That was not the case. You can see in the original photo [ABOVE] the shape of the model is consistent, and the retouching was simply to address the tattoo and not the shape of the model.”
We are MILDLY skeptical, but OKAY.
5. Hey, perhaps maybe they were just making room for some special friends?
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We found about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.