4. LOFT claimed it had a totally good reason for why they Photoshopped this model into oblivion — it was to remove a tattoo.
The photo in question was actually only minimally retouched to remove a tattoo, claimed LOFT in a statement to the Huffington Post. “Admittedly, the photo highlighted the model at an awkward angle, making it look as if there had been significant retouching. That was not the case. You can see in the original photo [ABOVE] the shape of the model is consistent, and the retouching was simply to address the tattoo and not the shape of the model.”
We are MILDLY skeptical, but OKAY.
5. Hey, perhaps maybe they were just making room for some special friends?
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.