4. LOFT claimed it had a totally good reason for why they Photoshopped this model into oblivion — it was to remove a tattoo.
The photo in question was actually only minimally retouched to remove a tattoo, claimed LOFT in a statement to the Huffington Post. “Admittedly, the photo highlighted the model at an awkward angle, making it look as if there had been significant retouching. That was not the case. You can see in the original photo [ABOVE] the shape of the model is consistent, and the retouching was simply to address the tattoo and not the shape of the model.”
We are MILDLY skeptical, but OKAY.
5. Hey, perhaps maybe they were just making room for some special friends?
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰