1. Meet Brooklyn artist Alexandra Rubinstein.
2. She’s the woman behind A Dream Come True (Celebrity Cunnilingus), a series of verrrrry NSFW paintings featuring a bunch of celebrity men going down on women.
3. The series, “was a response to the lack of heterosexual female perspective in representation of sexuality in mainstream media and pornography, which reflect as well as shape the way we interact in real life. I wanted to explore fantasy from women’s point of view,” Rubinstein told BuzzFeed.
4. There’s a titantic portrait of Leo.
5. And this Hamm piece.
6. Also, here is Ryan Gosling going down on a woman.
7. Rubinstein says she focused on cunnilingus because it’s so underrepresented in porn, “which reiterates to the viewer that sex is about men and their pleasure,” she said.
8. And that’s the point for Rubinstein. So much visual culture eroticizes and objectifies the female body, she wanted to create something that “draws attention to and eroticizes men, making them the objects of desire, not the women.”
9. Rubinstein hopes that people will think a bit differently about female sexuality after viewing her works.
“it’s about reframing the way we see female desire and sexuality,” she told BuzzFeed. “Sexuality is just another extension of the behavior we expect of women; I think it’s important to recognize that it’s not innately timid, selfless, or non-existent.”
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀