1. Skip short-sleeve shirts and roll up your long sleeves instead.
2. Invest in a tailored suit.
3. Get fancy and have your shoes shined.
4. To look more professional and put together, don't forget about collar stays.
5. Don't do this:
6. Follow this rule: If it's something you'd wear to the gym to work out in, it probably shouldn't be your everyday clothes.
7. When in doubt, go for a pale blue-dark gray combo.
These two colors naturally complement one another without seeming overly obvious, no?
8. If you're a casual guy (or casual Grumpy Cat), surprise everyone and dress up every once in a while.
You'll be pleasantly surprised by the responses it'll elicit.
9. Buy clothes that fit you.
10. Follow this simple shoe-belt rule.
11. One simple way to make your underwear go further: Get them in dark colors.
12. If your hair is feeling dry and flaky, stop washing it.
13. Keep your long, gnarly nails away from us.
14. Moisturize, please.
15. And don't skimp on your hands either.
16. Invest in a tongue scraper.
17. If you have weird hairs, pluck them.
18. Tame your wild eyebrows.
Overly bushy unkempt brows can make you look like a crazy person. Keep them tamed down with a little water or gel and a comb when necessary.
19. And don't forget about your ear hairs!
They may be hard for you to see, but they're pretty noticeable for others, so keep them on lock. And while we're at it, take care of those nose hairs, too.
20. Don't shave first thing in the morning.
21. Leave your shaving cream on for an extra five minutes if you can.
22. And when you do shave, use short, slow strokes.
23. Keep your mustache trimmed to just above your lip line.
24. Don't forget about your neck hairs.
25. Not sure if your breath stinks? Lick your wrist.
26. Don't skimp on the lip balm.
Your lips are much more enjoyable when they're not cracked and chapped and totally bloody, right? Lip balm can help with that.
27. Stop slouchin'.
28. Figure out your signature scent.
29. But use cologne sparingly.
Cologne should enhance your naturally awesome pheromones, not completely stink up every room you enter. Don't drown yourself in it — just give yourself a couple light sprays, and you're good to go.