3. Get fancy and have your shoes shined.
It’ll instantly make you look more polished. (See what I did there? I’m terrible.)
11. One simple way to make your underwear go further: Get them in dark colors.
Harry Styles knows what we’re talking about. Dark boxers or boxer briefs take wear and tear better. Remember though, that if you’d be embarrassed for another person to see you in them, you should probably throw them out.
13. Keep your long, gnarly nails away from us.
Cut your nails regularly. It doesn’t take much time to cut your fingernails and toenails — 10 minutes, tops! But it makes a HUGE difference. And don’t just cut ‘em — file them too, so they’re not sharp and jagged at the ends.
14. Moisturize, please.
Your skin needs sweet, delicious moisture. It will look and feel so much better if you slather on some face and body cream. And if your skin is especially flaky and dry, you can always try exfoliating first before you moisturize. A scrub such as The Body Shop’s Shea Body Scrub or St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash should do the trick.
16. Invest in a tongue scraper.
You’ll be amazed (and disgusted) by all extra gunk that comes off your tongue.
17. If you have weird hairs, pluck them.
BUT DO NOT GO CRAZY WITH THIS. Plucking is addictive and if you’re not careful you could end up with tiny ’90s brows or no brows or weird patterns on your chest or your nips. ~Scary~. If you don’t have tweezers, nail clippers will do the trick too.
21. Leave your shaving cream on for an extra five minutes if you can.
It’ll soften your hair and save you the pain of razor burn. Nobody likes razor burn. NOBODY.
22. And when you do shave, use short, slow strokes.
And shave in the direction of the hair, NOT against it.
24. Don’t forget about your neck hairs.
Make sure your neck hairs — in the front and back — are neat and trim. It’s pretty easy for you or your barber to do, and it’ll make you look much more put together.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀