2. OK, so Juliet isn’t actually, technically, a unicorn — she just plays one in photos.
Photographer Sandra Boos, of Madera Ranchos, California, got the pony for her 5-year-old daughter Tatum a year ago, and often incorporates the dolled-up white “unicorn” into her photo shoots.
4. On Wednesday, the 300-pound pony was decked out in her unicorn finest for a photo series when she accidentally broke free from her rope and TOOK OFF.
ALL PONY HELL BROKE LOOSE.
“We had people stopping traffic,” Boos told BuzzFeed. “And people came out from a horse rescue.” It was actually Boos’ friend Renee who helped to corral Juliet after she was located.
11. Weirdly, this isn’t the first ~runaway animal~ to go wildly famous on Feb. 26. You remember the llamas, of course.
12. FWIW, Juliet WAS punished.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.