2. OK, so Juliet isn’t actually, technically, a unicorn — she just plays one in photos.
Photographer Sandra Boos, of Madera Ranchos, California, got the pony for her 5-year-old daughter Tatum a year ago, and often incorporates the dolled-up white “unicorn” into her photo shoots.
4. On Wednesday, the 300-pound pony was decked out in her unicorn finest for a photo series when she accidentally broke free from her rope and TOOK OFF.
ALL PONY HELL BROKE LOOSE.
“We had people stopping traffic,” Boos told BuzzFeed. “And people came out from a horse rescue.” It was actually Boos’ friend Renee who helped to corral Juliet after she was located.
11. Weirdly, this isn’t the first ~runaway animal~ to go wildly famous on Feb. 26. You remember the llamas, of course.
12. FWIW, Juliet WAS punished.
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶