2. At age 4, Gabby developed alopecia areata, an autoimmune skin disease that causes hair loss. Since real hair wigs are expensive, she’s generally worn headbands or hats and gone without a wig.
“We’re very open and we leave it up to her,” Gabby’s mom, Emilia Ruiz, told BuzzFeed News. “We want her to be comfortable.”
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.