1. High-waisted shorts? HA.
2. High heels are a struggle.
3. Rompers? Good luck.
4. And skirts and dresses are often an obscene length.
5. Finding a maxi dress that’s actually … a maxi dress? Good luck with that.
6. Jeans — even the ones designed for tall girls — aren’t long enough.
7. Finding jeans that fit is a complex and sad math equation.
8. You might find the perfect jeans, but if you accidentally put them in the dryer? Forget about it.
9. If you want to look cute in pics with your short friends, you’re gonna have to sacrifice your heels.
10. Borrowing clothes from your short friends isn’t an option. Nope. OUT OF THE QUESTION.
11. You literally have to WALK AROUND on your yoga pants to stretch them out.
12. When you’re shopping, you become the defacto tall person salesgirl for your short friends.
13. And if you do manage to find something you want to try on, the dressing rooms aren’t built for tall girls.
14. Good luck, too, finding a mirror that’ll let you see your whole outfit.
16. Trying to wear a lot of your favorite trendy looks is impossible.
17. It’s nearly impossible to find good shoes in your size, too.
18. You might want to wear heels, but forget it: You’re stuck with flats unless you really want to tower over everyone.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."