13 Women In Movies Whose Makeup Looks Perfect, Despite Being In Constant Peril
Because imminent death is no excuse not to look really friggin' good.
If movies and TV have taught us anything, it's that women always need to look good. And as these fantastic examples prove, ladies need to look good even when they're kicking ass and especially when they're running from danger/murder/giant dinosaurs/aliens/evil Eddie Redmaynes.
Below, some stellar examples of movie and television heroines who've managed to stave off sudden death and keep their contours contoured.
1. Bryce Dallas Howard in Jurassic World
2. Mila Kunis in Jupiter Ascending
3. Scarlett Johansson in The Avengers
4. All the ladies on the Walking Dead
Are they sad because the world'sturned into a fairly terrible zombie apocalypse nightmare, or because MAC ran out of Ruby Woo?
5. Megan Fox in Transformers
6. The brides in Mad Max: Fury Road
7. Emma Stone in Zombieland
It's a post-apocalyptic zombie wasteland, but Emma Stone still manages the perfect smokey eye and rose lip.
8. Carrie Ann Moss in The Matrix trilogy
Trinity isn't too busy saving Neo's ass to apply a fresh coat of lipstick and mascara!
9. Emily Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow
It's hard work, killing Tom Cruise again and again, but that doesn't mean your lipstick and eyeliner should have to smudge.
10. Angelina Jolie in Salt
Running from the CIA never looked so sexy!
11. Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil
She's literally double fisting guns, but that doesn't stop her from reapplying her lip gloss and blush.