The one-bedroom “Netflix and Chill”-themed Airbnb, located in New York City, is available now for $400 a night. It is only open on Saturdays.
It was designed by Tom Galle, a “digital creative and Internet artist,” in partnership with Art 404, a conceptual art company with a focus in Internet culture.
“The Netflix and Chill meme sort of naturally came up as the right subject to build a project around, and the more we started thinking about it the more we felt like we should do this ASAP,” he said.
8. The response so far has been a mix of amusement and total disbelief.
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Frank Ocean just released a new, auto-tune inspired song called "Lens" on Blonded Radio, his Beats 1 show 🎤