1. It seems like there’s a new food craze every other day lately, but here’s one you’re seriously going to want to try: egg waffle ice cream cones.
Eggloo, a dessert shop in New York’s Chinatown that opened February 13, tops egg waffles (a popular Hong Kong street snack) with ice cream and lots of other tasty toppings.
9. Condensed milk…
10. And a fortune cookie.
A cone (plus UNLIMITED toppings) costs $8.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.