1. Being a grown-up sucks sometimes.
Especially when it’s the dead of winter and you realize snow days aren’t really a thing that exist anymore.
The team explained on the company’s blog that their boss had asked them to decorate their desks for the new year to beat the “January blues.”
So, they decided to go the extra mile and construct the castle.
“Being the creative team, we decided we needed to do something special,” they wrote.
They spent about nine hours from start to finish.
The castle is made of more than 480 “bricks,” and the team used 500 pieces of cardboard and 80 hot glue gun sticks.
The other employees seemed pretty amused, but also a little confused.
13. It only got weirder from there.
This sign, calling for the castle’s removal by Monday, appeared on Friday. It is not yet known how the castle dwellers will respond.
16. Watch the team’s whole building process, plus coworker reactions, in the video below.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎