1. Meet Grandma Livia.
The 80-year-old, who lives in Croatia, is grandmother to makeup artist Tea Flego.
Flego told BuzzFeed she knew she wanted to be a makeup artist “since early childhood,” and often practiced on her grandma.
“My granny was always my model,” Flego said. “She always loved makeup, and it was not a problem for her.”
3. Contouring goals, though.
Also, can we talk about those nails?
5. Grandma Livia is enjoying her viral fame, and her friends and family call her a star, Flego said.
“She is the kind of grandma that was and is modern,” said Flego. “She likes to joke, she is really kind and friendly, and recognizes beautiful stuff.
“She is not ashamed of her wrinkles and age. But she says, ‘Why wouldn’t I go to the nursing home ball with full makeup and look 30 years younger?’”
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.