1. Meet Valerie Parrott and her service dog, Bella. The pair is warming hearts across the internet after a photo of Bella calming Parrott before her wedding went viral.
2. Parrott married her husband, Andrew, on Jan. 9 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Parrott has anxiety, and Bella is trained to alert Parrott if her anxiety increases. The dog then calms her owner down by licking her hands or leaning against her.
This helps her avoid a panic attack, Parrott told BuzzFeed Life.
4. Bella (who dressed up in a tutu for the occasion) also joined her human in her walk down the aisle.
5. And the couple’s other dog, Henry, was included in the festivities as well.
6. Maddie Peschong, the photographer, told BuzzFeed Life that she is “so proud” of Parrott for the impact the photo has had.
“The best thing about this experience is the fact that Val has been able to turn this into such a teachable moment and really educate people about the service dog community,” she said.
8. “It is hard to sum up my relationship with Bella,” said Parrott. “She has given my life back to me. Without her, I have no clue where I would be in life.”
9. “She means the world to me,” she added.
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico on Wednesday before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀