1. It’s the most wonderful time of the year for Slurpee fanatics, because Bring Your Own Cup Day is just around the corner.
Das rite. In honor of the 50th anniversary of the Slurpee, you can bring your own drinking vessel to any 7-Eleven location on March 18 or 19 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.), and, for $1.50, and you can fill that thing up with all the Slurpee it can fit.
3. Though there is evidence that some rebels have broken the rules and gotten away with it…
Try at your own risk of getting in trouble, I guess.
And as we know, with constraints comes creativity, so here are a few container ideas to get you started:
11. What are you bringing to Bring Your Own Cup Day? Tell us in the comments!
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱