1. It’s the most wonderful time of the year for Slurpee fanatics, because Bring Your Own Cup Day is just around the corner.
Das rite. In honor of the 50th anniversary of the Slurpee, you can bring your own drinking vessel to any 7-Eleven location on March 18 or 19 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.), and, for $1.50, and you can fill that thing up with all the Slurpee it can fit.
3. Though there is evidence that some rebels have broken the rules and gotten away with it…
Try at your own risk of getting in trouble, I guess.
And as we know, with constraints comes creativity, so here are a few container ideas to get you started:
11. What are you bringing to Bring Your Own Cup Day? Tell us in the comments!
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂