1. Caitlyn Jenner will be the face of H&M Sport, a new athletic wear line from H&M, she announced Thursday evening on Instagram.
And as an Olympic gold medalist, Jenner is a perfect candidate.
“We have picked Caitlyn Jenner, one of the world’s most celebrated athletes, as part of this H&M Sports campaign because we want to illustrate that everything is possible – in sports, and in life,” an H&M spokesperson told BuzzFeed.
2. And people seem pretty psyched.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.