28 DIY Candles That Will Help You Brave The Cold
1. These gold-dipped log candle holders.
2. These pretty little teacups.
3. These candles made with vanilla and coffee beans.
4. This candle that looks sweet enough to eat.
5. These gilded animal candles.
These would be just as cute on a birthday cake as they would as standalone decor. Tutorial here.
6. These seashell tealights that would make perfect stocking stuffers.
7. This one that'll fill your home with the smell of cinnamon.
8. These geometric candles.
9. And these ridiculously easy washi tape tea lights.
10. This one that would make a perfect hostess gift.
11. These colorblocked candle holders.
12. These simple copper striped candle holders.
13. These ones made from crayons.
14. This PUMPKIN SPICE CANDLE.
15. These ones wrapped in yarn.
16. This rustic tea light holder.
17. This Altoids tin candle.
Stick it in your car, desk, or bedside table in case you ever get stuck with no power. Directions here.