1. This is what the BuzzFeed staff carries in their bags:
2. “Doing this taught me a lot about myself. Apparently I’m smell conscious (perfume AND guava-scented hand cream, really? Gum AND Altoids?) and that I apparently have an emergency Twizzler on my person at all times. Good to know.”
3. “I was having a really weird shit in my bag day. Pants because I felt like clothing midday but fought the urge. The rest is kinda useful — gotta have that face cream.”
4. “Batteries, because just in case.”
5. “Why do I need a whole backpack for this stuff? What am I doing with my life?”
6. “My bag is always a total mess. However, it has the essentials such as a Metrocard, headphones and Chapstick, everything else is a luxury. Also, pretty proud of myself that I have 13 dollars in cash with me, even if the 10 dollar bill is ripped in half..”
7. “I don’t even know why I carry a bag… Or that old envelope.”
8. “Checks, why do I carry CHECKS in 2013? I don’t even know.”
9. “I travel light and barely even use the things in my bag. I mainly carry it around for looks.”
10. “Got my adrenaline shot for when Lil Bub or Grumpy comes around; yes, I’m a BuzzFeed staffer who’s allergic to cats.”
11. “I carry my student ID (which has a misprint and says I’m a junior) so that I can still get those 10% discounts.”
12. Now, it’s your turn! Snap a pic of the contents of your purse/backpack/messenger bag and share them in the comments section!
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.