4. The gap between minimum wage and the cost of living leaves you consistently disillusioned.
19. And it’s been the place great artists and thinkers have praised for helping them figure out who they are.
Despite how tough it was.
21. Living in New York feels like living in a different dimension altogether.
And it looks crazy to anyone who’s not in it.
23. Sure, it makes you feel like a lost child half the time, but New York City will always have someplace for you to go to feel happy.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets
- Spanish basketball player Pau Gasol may not compete at the Rio Olympics due to Zika virus concerns.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.