4. The gap between minimum wage and the cost of living leaves you consistently disillusioned.
19. And it’s been the place great artists and thinkers have praised for helping them figure out who they are.
Despite how tough it was.
21. Living in New York feels like living in a different dimension altogether.
And it looks crazy to anyone who’s not in it.
23. Sure, it makes you feel like a lost child half the time, but New York City will always have someplace for you to go to feel happy.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.