4. The gap between minimum wage and the cost of living leaves you consistently disillusioned.
19. And it’s been the place great artists and thinkers have praised for helping them figure out who they are.
Despite how tough it was.
21. Living in New York feels like living in a different dimension altogether.
And it looks crazy to anyone who’s not in it.
23. Sure, it makes you feel like a lost child half the time, but New York City will always have someplace for you to go to feel happy.
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯