4. The gap between minimum wage and the cost of living leaves you consistently disillusioned.
19. And it’s been the place great artists and thinkers have praised for helping them figure out who they are.
Despite how tough it was.
21. Living in New York feels like living in a different dimension altogether.
And it looks crazy to anyone who’s not in it.
23. Sure, it makes you feel like a lost child half the time, but New York City will always have someplace for you to go to feel happy.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️