1. When they first met and Peggy combatted Stan's flirtation by working in the nude.
"I can work like this" —#PeggyForPresident
2. And then proceeded to intimidate the hell out of him.
3. When they'd tease each other at any opportunity.
4. When the idea of being together was absolutely insane.
5. And then it became less far-fetched.
6. But Peggy still found a reason for it to never happen.
7. While Stan just kept up his usual flirting.
8. When they realized they actually made a good team.
9. When Peggy could vent and Stan would actually listen without interrupting or dismissing her.
10. And when they could get real about their hopes and dreams.
11. When even their coworkers could see they had a thing for each other.
12. When they could really make each other laugh.
13. When they'd talk at all hours through the night.
14. And when they'd usually be the last person they'd see before leaving.
15. When they'd stay on the phone without even talking.
16. And when Peggy could call Stan at any time, even to just ask him to kill a rat in her apartment.
17. When Stan could tell exactly when Peggy was down.
Like when she was heartbroken over Ted.