1. Portland-based slam poet Brenna Twohy recently performed “Fantastic Breasts and Where To Find Them” at the 2014 National Poetry Slam.
10. “I wanted to highlight how unrealistic most pornography’s portrayal of sex is, and how that creates really damaging expectations for both men and women,” Twohy told BuzzFeed.
11. “I had been trying to express my frustrations with rape culture and mainstream pornography, but I didn’t think it would make a high-scoring ‘slam poem.’ Once I gave up that goal, I was free to write what I wanted.”
12. Watch the whole poem here:
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲