1. When you say you don't like Harry Potter, people automatically assume you have no imagination.
2. Or, better yet, they think you're illiterate. “Have you even read the book???”
3. There is always talk of a new book or new movie or new Harry Potter SOMETHING, so if you aren't excited about it, you're a social pariah.
4. No, you don't get it. Actually, you feel no connection to this world because unlike them, you can't solve all your inconveniences with magic.
5. And spell names? Yeah, what the fuck is “Expelliarmus”?
6. Patronuses... WTF??? This is the stuff of nightmares.
7. "Muggles" and "Mudbloods" and blah blah BLAH.
8. "This is such an epic story of good vs. evil." Yeah, except the villains are flat: Voldemort is self-loathing, Petunia Dursley is mega jealz of her sister, and Draco is going through puberty, like all the time.
Y U MAD, BRO?
9. Don't fool yourself, Harry and Ginny do NOT make the cutest couple ever.
10. Also, the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry does not seem fun, it sounds like a total bummer; everyone is always in danger of DYING.
11. Being assigned to Slytherin for any HP-themed game is a passive-aggressive way of people telling you you fucking suck.
12. To everyone who wishes Gryffindor existed: Isn’t categorizing everyone into four different groups just a terrible idea?
13. “He Who Must Not Be Named” would never happen. There’d always be some kids in an alleyway saying his name all the time just because they could.
14. Then there was that day your friends dragged you to watch the first part of the seventh movie because you "had to see it!"
15. To your surprise, or lack there of, it actually isn't "the best movie of all time"; all the movies start to blend together and feel exactly the SAME.
16. The "epic" final wand battle of the seventh movie feels depressingly anticlimactic.
17. You couldn't care less that there's an International Quidditch Association.
18. All the news stories of the legal injunctions and blackmail attempts caused from fear of the latest book leaking is a bit too much.
20. The tattoos, just, NO.
21. The fan fiction terrifies you.
22. Everyone went through a period where they tried to sound British, and it still drives you NUTS.
23. Also, everyone and their mother takes this photo next to the 9 ¾ cart when they're in London.
24. Sardine flavored jelly beans are enough to turn your apathy toward HP into complete detestation.
25. The abundance of HP products everywhere makes you feel like there is no escape.
Over 400 products, worth about $15 billion as a franchise. WHY.