5. You haven’t counted enough white horses.
This one is up for debate — some sources say you have to count 60 horses, one mule and shake the hand of the person you will marry, others say one hundred horses (where every mule equals 10 horses) and no handshake. Either way, you should start immediately if you ever want to find anyone.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏