1. You are perpetually afraid of getting in trouble:
2. Even though you WANT to, you can never bring yourself to break the rules:
3. Being yelled at instantly makes you cry:
4. When you witness people doing bad things, you gotta snitch:
5. On the rare occasion you do misbehave, you're not afraid to throw people under the bus:
6. You're very sensitive to negativity:
7. You're extremely careful not to hurt other people's feelings:
8. You disassociate as much as possible from conflict and drama:
9. You assume everyone else is as good-intentioned as you:
10. Your worst nightmares involve impending detention:
11. You've avoided parties and social events because you knew illegal substances would be present:
12. You've gotten fed up with your "goody goody" rep and tried to change it:
13. But the stress of not caring was way too much for your conscience to handle:
14. You can't help but confess a wrongdoing, even if you didn't do it on purpose:
15. Your friends call you "boring" and encourage you to "live a little more dangerously":
16. There is nothing on your social media you wouldn't want your parents or employers to see:
17. Being framed for a crime is your absolute deepest fear:
18. As a kid, you always asked your mom/dad for permission:
19. And, of course, haters have said your "goody goody-ness" is all an act:
You're just doing you, though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stay good, with your bad self!
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!