5. In 1969, Miller Fought Very Hard Against ‘The Reserve Clause’ Which Binded Players To Their Teams
Teams Basically Owned Players For Their Careers. Most Notably Was Cardinals Centre fielder Curt Flood. Who unsuccessfully sued MLB for trading him to the Philadelphia Phillies in 1969.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what some European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭