2. Originally Slated to be Released This Spring, Rockstar Announced That They Need More Time To Complete The Game.
We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.
To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.
3. Rockstar Says Grand Theft Auto V Is Bigger Than Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas, and GTA4 Combined
Their latest installment is set in the fictional, struggling metropolis Los Santos. Players will get to experience three playable characters each with very unique storylines.
4. Trailer #1
5. Trailer #2
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.