1. An oversized graphic tee that's ~unbelievably~ soft, stylish and totally on-trend in addition to being something you'll want to wear every single day and even catch some ZZZs in.
2. A pretty little choker reviewers rave is *even more gorgeous* up close in person. Draw attention to your stunning neckline and add a touch of subtle sophistication (and sparkle) to any OOTD or makeup look.
3. A comfy V-neck romper for those days when you don't feel like picking out a separate top and bottom and just want an easy, adorable outfit. Compliments will rain down upon you whenever you wear this beauty — oh, and it has POCKETS, too. Hallelujah!
4. Or a playful, ruffled romper with lantern sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulder (we love variety) so you can switch up your look from morning to night. It really looks amazing no matter the occasion.
5. A seriously awesome crossbody belt bag which is small but has a surprising amount of space for ALL your essentials, including (but not limited to) your phone, a portable charger, lip gloss, wallet, and AirPods so you can tune out the world.
6. A lightly lined Calvin Klein bralette that is quite honestly my *new favorite bra* ever, as it fits like a dream, is extremely comfortable, and looks SUPER cute even if it peeks through a shirt or dress with that stylish signature CK band.
7. A pair of butterfly athletic shorts which won't EVER ride up, so they'll stay securely in place during all your sweat sessions (or casual strolls through theme parks, as they're the BEST kind of adventure shorts).
8. A sexy cami bustier top with spaghetti straps that'll look *irresistible* on you whether you wear it to work out, lounge about in the sun with a good book on a hot day, or wear it with a comfy cardigan and feel snug as a bug in a rug.
9. A ridiculously cute 'n' comfortable ruffle maxi dress because A) the best dresses are quite frankly as comfy as humanly possible, and B) these make for the *perfect* picnic outfit as you can sit cross-legged on the ground in them with ease.
10. A head-turning bodycon jumpsuit so you can fully live your Sporty Spice meets Space Jam Lola bunny fantasy while staying cool as a cucumber on hot days and looking cute as a button to boot.
11. A gorgeous boho-style maxi skirt to swirl and twirl about in, possibly in a big, beautiful field of wildflowers (or even your bedroom in front of the mirror). Add a crop top and accentuate your waist even further.
12. Or a darling high-waisted plaid mini skirt to help you live your full Blair Waldorf fantasy. Add tights or long socks in the cooler months or wear with sandals and a tee in warm weather.
13. An ultra-chic, must-have pair of square sunglasses because let's be real, the '90s will NEVER truly go out of style. Pop these on and get ready for compliments galore.
14. A simple yet stylish (and very breathable) cotton scoop-neck tee to go with *everything* in your closet, making it oh-so-perfect for fans of year-round layering.
15. A lightweight crewneck sweater if you're feelin' a bit chilly and want to cozy up in something super soft and mid-weight that won't leave you overheated but MAY leave you craving a nap and a mug of hot tea.
16. A beach dress because the weather outside is no longer frightful and a day spent frolicking on the sand just sounds SO delightful, don't it? It also makes for a fab tunic top with shorts or leggings underneath.
17. A pack of nonslip, moisture-wicking headbands *perfect* for those who, like me, have thick and often unruly hair that likes to come undone from even the tightest of ponytails (and drive me absolutely bonkers while doing so).
18. A pair of Western boots reviewers say are easy to walk in and VERY comfortable in addition to being compliment magnets. Channel a little Nashville style and get ready to swoon when you put 'em on.
19. A versatile long-sleeve knit dress SO easy to dress up or down depending on the time of day, event at hand, and your mood, of course. Either way, you'll look positively *ravishing* in it and be comfortable, as the wrap-around waist lets you wear it as tight or loose as you like.
20. A set of giant velvet scrunchies that are ALL THE RAGE in the VSCO community, and for very good reason! In addition to being absolutely adorable, they're good for your hair as the velvet minimizes creases and ponytail bumps.
21. A totally trendy racerback crop top that you may just want in EVERY color they come in. Reviewers say they fit like a dream, are stretchy, and soft as butter.
22. Or a plunging ribbed crop top with removable padding that is SO HOT, adequately supports the girls *and* is basic enough to use as a base for nearly any outfit, look or style you want.
23. A pair of studded Steve Madden sandals if you're sick of the usual plain, boring flip-flop or sandal look and want a little SPARKLE while still going easy on your feet all day.
24. A pair of tapered joggers (with pockets OMG) great for going to the gym, lounging around the house or running errands in. Elevate them with loafers or go super casual-cute with your freshest pair of sneakers.
25. A chunky knit cardigan that feels like a big, warm hug during those times when you need it most. Best of all, it isn't itchy, according to reviewers, which is something we often don't consider but totally should.
26. A dainty, pretty little knot ring made of sterling silver so you KNOW it won't turn your finger green (ugh, the worst), but it certainly ~will~ bring a smile to your face every time you look at your hands and see it sparkling up at you.
27. A matching two-piece sweatshirt and shorts set which might just be all you've ever needed and wanted, especially if you're a fan of being as COZY and CUTE as humanly possible. Plus you can mix and match the individual pieces with other things in your wardrobe.
28. Or a lightweight sweatshirt most excellent for unseasonably cool, chilly, foggy, rainy weather or any time you want a *touch* of warmth without overdoing the heat factor. Did I mention it also has (blessed) pockets??
29. A squishy pair of pillow slides because we really need to stop normalizing "the grind" and start normalizing the vibe these supportive, ultra-cushy babies give. Like walking on fluffy clouds...
30. And an open-front blazer that's awesome for the office, happy hour drinks with your coworkers or even a nice brunch with your besties. It's also got ~two fully functional pockets~ (count 'em), perf for the super stylish, on-the-go person that you are.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.