31 Home Products Under $50 From Target That’ll Probably Never Stop Being Useful
All of these items are not only affordable, they're the kind of long-lasting goodies you can keep in your home forever and probably use until the end of time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Mr. Coffee Iced Coffee Maker because what could possibly be better than having refreshing ice coffee in your own kitchen in just minutes? You can actually save tons of money making it yourself.
2. An eight-bin shoe organizer so you can show off your fabulous footwear collection while keeping everything super tidy.
3. A stylish ceramic ultrasonic aromatherapy electric essential oils diffuser that's amazing for misting relaxing scents for hours on end. Turn this on at night and prepare for the best sleep ever.
4. An ultra soft plush major throw blanket from Novogratz ideal for snuggling up in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot tea and a good book. Sounds like paradise.
5. A three-drawer medium countertop unit with clear drawers so you can always see exactly where you left those pesky scissors.
6. An adorably autumnal pumpkin mini-waffle maker, because even when fall is over, let's be honest, you'll still be craving waffles this cute.
7. A whimsical ceramic table lamp boasting a gorgeous nature-inspired design of intricately carved florals and animals. This textured beauty provides ample bedside and living area lighting.
8. A Brita premium filtering water bottle so you'll not only save tons of money on bottled water, you can keep hydrated with tasty H20 on-the-go. Yum.
9. A sturdy five-tiered pants hanger that'll save you closet space while keeping your best bottoms neat, crisp and secure.
10. An adorable egg bite maker so simple to make delicious breakfast niblets with, you'll wonder why you didn't think to get one earlier. Bon appétit.
11. A delightful Star Wars Galaxy Edge Chewbacca bedrest that especially comes in handy when you can't hug your friends due to social distancing. So soft and snuggly.
12. A lightweight ceramic-coated aluminum-covered saucepan complete with a vented lid and hanging top, perfect for cooking up all your favorite hot dishes.
13. A nine-hook organizer rack to show off your most stylish hats, coats, purses and scarves as soon as anyone steps through your door (or catches a sneak peek during a FaceTime call).
14. A Crock-Pot manual slow cooker you'll be grateful (get it?) that you have come Thanksgiving while everyone else is using the oven and stove to make the side dishes.
15. A stirring popcorn maker so you can enjoy the delicious taste of "movie theater" popcorn at home and pretend you're back at the cinema. Ahh, memories...
16. A stylish plaid shower curtain made with a nice thick, cotton fabric. It's neutral enough to match just about any bathroom decor you could think of.
17. A patriotic plaid quilt set with soft microfiber patchwork that adds flare and festivity to any sleeping space. Includes a standard sham. So comfy.
18. A clear plastic organizer tray for keeping your toothpaste, toothbrush, makeup, hair ties...pretty much all the odds and end in one spot.
19. A faux wood patio accent table that easily folds up and works great for outdoor mealtime on-the-go (or simply a place to show off your plants). Plus, it's well-sized for a small apartment balcony.
20. An antique-inspired thin brass pocketwatch clock featuring cool Roman numerals so you'll always be right on time.
21. A gorgeous gold bathroom vanity mirror for touching up your makeup, even if it's only for a Zoom call.
22. An intersecting cube wall shelf your plants, picture frames, books and knickknacks will feel right at home resting on top of.
23. A clear view storage bin with colorful purple latches that hold the lid firmly to the base, keeping everything inside snug and secure.
24. A steel portable charcoal grill that's chip, crack and scratch resistant plus power coated to resist rust, great for camping and last-minute BBQs.
25. A compact lithium hand vacuum ideal for quick clean-ups, small spills and areas that are tough to reach. Strong suction and a lightweight feel make this lil' guy a cleaning must-have.
26. A PowerXL Vortex air fryer easy to use and excellent for cooking with little to no oil. Bonus points for it being dishwasher-safe and having a snazzy digital control panel.
27. A jewel-toned floral woven accent rug that'll provide the perfect spot to get the dirt, snow, and rain off your shoes when you first get home.
28. An electric kettle so you can have yourself a teatime anytime. Faster than a microwave and safer than a stovetop kettle, making your morning beverage and oatmeal just got a whole lot easier.
29. A portable rechargeable blender in an odor-resistant Tritan cup made of sleek silicone. The battery lasts for 10 blended drinks on-the-go, and comes with a USB-chargeable battery so you can charge it anytime when you're craving more smoothies.
30. A fashionable damask tablecloth so delicately woven it's like dining on cloud (a sturdy culinary-friendly cloud, that is).
31. And a digital glass-top food scale so you'll always get precise results when you practice making your favorite recipes.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.