1. Janitorial duties make up a huge part of the job:
2. Parents will inevitably come home drunk, which can get awkward fast:
3. Especially when they're like, "Oh, I'm sorry, I don't have enough cash."
4. You're at the front lines of whatever kid plague is going around:
5. That snack drawer life is hard to turn away from:
6. Kids are so mean when they think you're a loser:
7. And they're not afraid to do all the worst things while you're there:
8. But it's OK because your coolness rubs off on them, too:
9. You can get them into the music you like best:
10. And teach them all your ~moves~:
12. And that weird behavior can leave incriminating evidence:
13. You're hyper-aware of any activities that require serious cleanup:
In this case, colorful crepes...
14. And you know to worry when it gets too quiet:
15. Sometimes you succeed in helping the kids make new friends:
16. You experiment with new recipes:
17. When you're lucky, you might be able to get some sleep in yourself:
19. You have to be very careful of how you communicate with the parents:
20. You probably give the kids more treats than their parents do:
21. Because you know what you're going to be doing after the kids go to sleep:
22. In public, people ask if they're yours and you're like "NO."
23. Unless it's a cutie you want to talk to and then you're like:
"Today they are ;)"