1. Stadiums still have not been completed.
2. There have been widespread protests against the World Cup.
Last year, protesters took to the streets to declare that "the giant had awoken" and it doesn't appear to be going back to sleep.
3. The streets of several cities are being covered in anti-World Cup graffiti.
4. The airports, especially in smaller cities, are not equipped to accommodate so many travelers.
5. The city of Manaus has declared a state of emergency due to flooding.
6. The police have recently used aggressive tactics against protesters.
7. Public transportation in large cities, such as São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, is already extremely crowded.
And in smaller cities, it's barely existent. The poster on the right is asking Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff "where is the metro?"