10. Tempestade em copo d’agua = “A hurricane in a cup of water”
Actual meaning: to make a big deal about something that’s not a huge deal
- At least one person is dead and many are injured in what police are treating as a possible terror attack outside of Parliament in London.
- Some Republican senators are urging caution in dismissing Trump's wiretapping claims, despite the FBI and NSA saying there's no evidence.
- Travelers are concerned laptops will be stolen now that the US is banning electronic devices on cabins of some flights from the Middle East.
- And a three-year-old stealing the pope's hat is pretty much the best thing you'll see today 😇