1. The forecast says it’s going to snow — a lot. Between 10–14 inches! Which means… SNOW DAY.
2. But your friends are concerned about it.
3. And they start to cancel your weekend plans.
4. You’re just like…
5. Until you see the blizzard watch alert.
8. Stock up on food! Batteries! Candles!
9. The next morning, it’s snowing like CRAZY. And you could watch it for HOURS.
10. But that gets boring fast. And your internet is spotty, and you’re starting to go a little crazy.
11. A fight breaks out between your roommates over the Cheez-It supply.
12. And the storm is getting worse!
13. You begin to wonder if you’ll be trapped in your apartment FOREVER.
14. But of course, you survive the night.
16. Then you look outside. Where there’s two feet of snow on the ground. And you still. Can’t. Leave.
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Adnan Syed, whose murder conviction was a subject of the "Serial" podcast, is getting a new trial.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.