TIME magazine released the photos Thursday morning— hours before Ryan’s debate with Joe Biden in Danville, Kentucky.
The photo shoot happened last year, when Ryan was a runner-up for the magazine’s Person of the Year. The macho poses are, of course, a reference to Ryan’s affinity for P90X.
6. We imagine the photo shoot went something like this…
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.