1. Congratulations To Our Servicemembers.
U.S. Navy personnel march in last year’s San Diego gay pride parade.
In this March 2, 2012 file photo, Sean Sutton, left, greets his boyfriend of 2 years, U.S. Navy sailor Jonathan Jewell, E5, with a kiss after Jewell returned from a seven month deployment
US Marine Brandon Morgan posted this photo of him and his boyfriend to the Gay Marines Facebook Group earlier this year.
In this July 16, 2011 photo, two women, both active duty sailors in the Navy who gave their names as Nikki, left, and Lisa, kiss as they march in the Gay Pride Parade in San Diego.
The civil union ceremony of Air Force Tech. Sgt. Erwynn Umali (right) and Will Behrens on base in New Jersey on Saturday, June 23.
A supporter’s sign at a 2010 rally urging the U.S. Senate to repeal Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tension with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."