1. Congratulations To Our Servicemembers.
U.S. Navy personnel march in last year’s San Diego gay pride parade.
In this March 2, 2012 file photo, Sean Sutton, left, greets his boyfriend of 2 years, U.S. Navy sailor Jonathan Jewell, E5, with a kiss after Jewell returned from a seven month deployment
US Marine Brandon Morgan posted this photo of him and his boyfriend to the Gay Marines Facebook Group earlier this year.
In this July 16, 2011 photo, two women, both active duty sailors in the Navy who gave their names as Nikki, left, and Lisa, kiss as they march in the Gay Pride Parade in San Diego.
The civil union ceremony of Air Force Tech. Sgt. Erwynn Umali (right) and Will Behrens on base in New Jersey on Saturday, June 23.
A supporter’s sign at a 2010 rally urging the U.S. Senate to repeal Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.
- Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they disagree with President-elect Donald Trump's plan on how to keep jobs in the US.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺