1. Congratulations To Our Servicemembers.
U.S. Navy personnel march in last year’s San Diego gay pride parade.
In this March 2, 2012 file photo, Sean Sutton, left, greets his boyfriend of 2 years, U.S. Navy sailor Jonathan Jewell, E5, with a kiss after Jewell returned from a seven month deployment
US Marine Brandon Morgan posted this photo of him and his boyfriend to the Gay Marines Facebook Group earlier this year.
In this July 16, 2011 photo, two women, both active duty sailors in the Navy who gave their names as Nikki, left, and Lisa, kiss as they march in the Gay Pride Parade in San Diego.
The civil union ceremony of Air Force Tech. Sgt. Erwynn Umali (right) and Will Behrens on base in New Jersey on Saturday, June 23.
A supporter’s sign at a 2010 rally urging the U.S. Senate to repeal Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀