1. Spain’s mustard-and-ketchup suits, 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics
What, Spain? You couldn’t get a giant hot dog to roll in with you?
3. U.S.A. forgets to change out of their gym clothes, 1984 Los Angeles Summer Olympics
Other countries went formal. We wore Levi Strauss track suits.
4. Lithuania experiments with color, 2004 Athens Summer Olympics
5. Hungary gets splattered with pattern, 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics
The dudes were allowed to wear perfectly fine suits.
6. All Americans are cowboys, right? 1964 Tokyo Summer Olympics
America decides to present itself to the world with cowboy hats. Yee haw.
7. New Zealand goes for the ever-edgy bowling team look, 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics
Also, that guy is on his cell phone. During the Olympics Opening Ceremony.
8. U.S.A. really likes its stripes, 1960 Rome Summer Olympics
They could break out in barbershop song any minute.
9. Japan prepares for rain, 2004 Athens Summer Olympics
The coats and hats are twee and charming, but Olympics appropriate?
10. Casual Roger Federer, 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics
Really, R. Fed, are those BATHING SUIT BOTTOMS?
11. France is too cool, 1976 Montreal Summer Olympics
Surprisingly, this is not a still from Sofia Coppola’s version of the 1976 Olympics.
12. And then France lets itself go a little, 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics
What’s going on here, France? With the berets? And the belts? Let’s talk before 2012.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭